$162.95 (inc GST)
$162.95 (exc GST)
The Candida Test accurately measures the amount of Candida antibodies IgA and IgG present in a sample of saliva. The higher the levels candida antibodies the greater the severity of candida infestation. The Candida Test is a simple to do at home test and is sent to pathology for analysis.
Please Note: The Candida Test is only suitable for persons over 15 years of age.
Candida can be associated with a multitude of health problems. Please refer to our Diseases and Conditions section on Candida for further information.
The Candida Test Kit contains a full set of instructions and all equipment required to provide a sample for Candida testing. Once we receive your Candida test results from the laboratory we will analyse them, providing you with a personalised treatment plan designed to improve your health. This is a comprehensive Candida Treatment Plan that contains:
- Dietary and lifestyle advice; including a complete list of foods that assist the body in eliminating Candida and foods that help Candida grow.
- Recommended nutritional supplementation advice to treat Candida
- Treatment advice on repairing any existing damage that Candida may have caused, along with prevention advice on avoiding the re-occurrence of Candida
For Australian Orders we provide an express post reply-paid envelope with your Candida Test Kit for you to send your test sample directly to our pathology laboratory in Australia.
For Overseas Orders please allow up to 10 days for your Candida Test Kit to be delivered. Please note return postage to our laboratory in Australia is not included. We suggest you use your country’s air postage service and NOT an international courier service such as FedEx or DHL for return postage, these services attract an additional $100 AUD processing fee. This fee is charged to you by Australian Customs upon receipt of your returned parcel.
Candida Test FAQ's:
A. The Candida antibodies are well preserved in saliva so mailing will not affect the accuracy of the Candida Test result.
A. If you have already tested positive for Candida we can offer the following;
1. A downloadable Candida Treatment Plan – this comprehensive treatment guide provides you with nutritional, dietary, lifestyle advice and recipes that our naturopaths use daily in our clinic for the successful treatment of Candida, and the prevention of it's return. This Candida Treatment Plan is available for purchase through our store as a downloadable PDF file.
Note: The Candida Treatment Plan is only suitable for persons over 15 years of age.
2. Skype Consultation – if you would like a more comprehensive overview of your health, one on one treatment advice for your Candida, or your Candida test results explained, a Skype Consultation can also be arranged.
Please refer to our Diseases and Conditions section on Candida
For more information on the Candida Test
Shipping & Returns
World Wide Shipping
Please note we are unable to ship to a PO Box and require a street address for delivery.Find Out More