Kryptopyrrole Test - Pyroluria Test
$169.00 (inc GST)
$169.00 (exc GST)
The Pyroluria Test also know as the Pyrrole test, Kryptopyrrole Test or Mauve Factor test. This test is a urinary test, which detects the level of hydroxyhemopyrrolin-2-one (HPL), a neurotoxin often associated with schizophrenia, ADHD, autism, alcoholism, violent offenders and other mental disorders. High levels of HPL is associated with severe vitamin B6 and zinc deficiencies a condition known as Pyroluria or Pyrrole Disorder.
- All the equipment needed to complete the Pyroluria Test.
- A full set of instructions.
- A video by Naturopath Greg Newson explaining the Pyroluria Test procedure.
- Express Post overnight return delivery to laboratory.
- A Comprehensive Pyroluria Treatment Plan. Once we have received your Pyroluria Test results from our laboratory we will analyse them and provide you with a complete Pyroluria Treatment Plan.
- Dietary advice
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Suggested nutritional supplementation and dosages
- Information on how to help reduce the side effects associated with Pyroluria
- Strategies on how to address any underlying causes of Pyroluria
- A long term plan on improving and maintaining good health
- A 13 minute audio podcast with Naturopath Greg Newson explaining the Pyroluria Treatment
- Our "Getting On Top Of Pyroluria" Video Series containing 6 videos covering various aspects of Pyoluria including treatment, lifestyle changes and underlying causes
- The personalised Pyroluria Treatment Plan provided with test results is not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- "Getting on Top of Pyroluria" video series, the audio podcast and certain dietary and lifestyle recommendations may not be applicable to people who test negative Pyroluria and therefore are not included in their Pyroluria Test results report.
Order Shipping and Return Of Your Test Sample:
For Australian Orders we provide an express postage reply-paid envelope with the Pyroluria Test Kit for you to send your test sample directly to our pathology laboratory in Australia.
For Overseas Orders please allow up to 10 days for your Pyroluria Test Kit to be delivered. Please also note return postage to our testing laboratory in Australia is not included. We suggest you use your country's air postage service and NOT an international courier service such as FedEx or DHL for return postage, these services attrack an additional AUD$100 customs processing fee. This fee is charged to you by Australian Customs upon receipt of your returned parcel.
For More Information on Pyroluria:
Please refer to our Health Solutions section of our website on Pyroluria, Kryptopyrrole
Please refer to our Diagnostic Test section of our website on Kryptopyrrole, Pyroluria Test
Q. How reliable are the Pyroluria test results if the sample provided for testing is posted in the mail?
A. The Kryptopyrrole Test is extremely accurate due to the fact that the urine sample you provide is frozen overnight with a preservative (ascorbic acid) before being sent to the lab. Once the sample has been frozen the HPL is stabilised for up to 3 months even after thawing out.
Q. What treatment do you recommend if I have already been tested for Kryptopyrrole, Pyroluria or Pyrrole Disorder?
A. If you have already been tested we can offer the following services to you;
1. Recommended Treatment Plan (downloadable PDF & Audio File) - this includes a Comprehensive Guide which provides the nutritional, dietary and lifestyle advice that Naturopath Greg Newson uses with patients everyday in his clinic for the successful treatment of Pyroluria (16-18 Page PDF file). Also included is an Audio mp3 File by Greg Newson explaining this treatment plan and how it can help you (running time approx 10 mins).
Please select the appropriate treatment plan based on your test results (use the CHILD Treatment Plan for persons 3 to 15 years of age);
2. Skype Consultation - if you would like a more comprehensive overview of your health, one on one Pyroluria treatment or your Pyroluria test results explained a Skype consultation can also be arranged.
Shipping & Returns
World Wide Shipping
Please note we are unable to ship to a PO Box and require a street address for delivery.Find Out More