BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS
$34.95 (inc GST)
$31.77 (exc GST)
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS is a combination of probiotics and vitamin C that has been clinically trialled to show to reduce the incidence and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) in children and reduce the incidence of absenteeism from pre-school.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS may assist with;
- An evidence-based blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 and CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. lactis (CUL 34) known as LAB4, which may help promote the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Clinically demonstrated for symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed IBS; i.e. reducing the number of days of abdominal pain.
- May assist with the maintenance of normal healthy intestinal flora during and following antibiotic use.
- May provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
- Contains probiotic strains that have been selected based on their hardiness; the combination has been shown to tolerate a broad variance in temperature.
- Each capsule provides 25 billion CFU when kept at room temperature or 45 billion CFU when refrigerated.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS Pack Size: 30 Capsules
Ingredients: Each BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS for Juniors tablets contains;
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)
30 billion CFU*
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
750 million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
14.25 billion CFU
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS Interactions:
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS should be taken at least four hours away from antibiotics to limit a potential reduction in probiotic effectiveness.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS when professionally prescribed may assist patients suffering from specific conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data.
Shipping & Returns
World Wide Shipping
Please note we are unable to ship to a PO Box and require a street address for delivery.Find Out More