BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder is a high quality, low-allergenic organic brown rice protein concentrate with a smooth texture that mixes easily. BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder provides all the essential amino acids, including the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) for muscle growth and repair, and is suitable for individuals wanting to increase dietary protein or those with food allergy sensitivities. BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder has a new and improved flavour with a delicious, rich vanilla taste.
BioCeuticals Aminoplex May Assist With
- 33g of protein per serve from certified organic sprouted brown rice.
- Only 7g of carbohydrates and 1g of sugar per serve.
- Nearly 7g of BCAAs per serve.
- Low-allergenic, suitable for people with food allergy sensitivities.
- No added gluten, dairy and soy.
- Very low in fat, sugar and sodium.
- Includes enzymes for excellent digestibility.
- Good source of iron.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Product Size: 616g Powder
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder Ingredients per 44g
|Enzymes (proteases and bromelain)
|Typical amino acid composition per serve:
BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder is free from dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, shell fish and soy protein.
BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder is pregnancy, vegetarian and vegan friendly
BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder contains phenylalanine. Phenylalanine is contraindicated in individuals who suffer from phenylketonuria
- BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder is contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to pineapple (source of bromelains).
- BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder contains Glycine which may exacerbate symptoms when taken with clozapine or other atypical antipsychotics.
- Use BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder with caution with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants or monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) with tryptophan may increase the risk of serotonergic side effects.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Aminoplex Powder please contact your health care professional.