BioMedica Phytaxil Capsules
BioMedica Phytaxil is a synergistic broad-spectrum antimicrobial, and low excipient formula, free from enteric coating
BioMedica Phytaxil May Assist With
- Comprehensive formula with oregano essential oil and herbs traditionally used for their antimicrobial properties
- Formulated to allow for flexible, divided and individual dosing
- Convenient, vegan-friendly capsule
- Low excipient formula, free from enteric coating
- Contains stabilised allicin from garlic
- Myrrh is traditionally used as an antimicrobial and vermifuge
- Thyme is traditionally used as an anthelmintic, and as an antibacterial for the gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Phellodendron contains berberine, which has been shown (in vitro) to have antimicrobial and antiparasitic activity
- Oregano oil and its constituents have been shown (in vitro) to have antimicrobial activity against a wide range of organisms
- Thyme has been shown (in vitro) to disrupt the biofilms of pathogenic bacteria
- Thyme is traditionally used as a carminative for dyspepsia
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Phytaxil Ingredients per Capsule
Origanum vulgare (Oregano) essential oil 50mg AND extracts equivalent to: Allium sativum (Garlic) fresh bulb 1.2mg from Allisure® powder 60mg Phellodendron amurense dry stem bark 2g equiv. Berberine 47.5mg Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) dry herb 600mg Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) dry gum oleoresin 250mg
BioMedica Phytaxil Excipients:
Cellulose microcrystalline, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Stearic acid, Proprietary vegetable capsules (based on hypromellose), Maltodextrin, Acacia and NMT 5000ppm hydrochloric acid.
BioMedica Phytaxil is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates, amines, potato and rice.
BioMedica Phytaxil contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Phytaxil has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Phytaxil is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Phytaxil - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Phytaxil if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Phytaxil please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Phytaxil, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica Phytaxil and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.