BioMedica SB Pro 60 Capsules
BioMedica SB Pro a biotherapeutic agent to assist in maintaining normal gut flora, a healthy gastrointestinal tract and healthy immunity.
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a yeast probiotic that has been prescribed for several decades to treat various gastrointestinal conditions. Traditionally, SB has been utilised to treat bacterially mediated or enterotoxin mediated diarrhoea.
BioMedica SB Pro May Assist With
- Room temperature stable; ideal for use while travelling
- Not inhibited by antibiotics and suitable for concurrent use
- Lactose and excipient free formulation
- Smaller capsule size for increased patient compliance and administration to children. Capsule is easily broken open to dose younger children
- Positively affects normal flora
- For the relief or treatment of diarrhoea
- Saccharomyces boulardii may be beneficial for healthy gut function
- May assist in maintaining normal healthy gut flora, and a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Helps to maintain a normal, healthy gastrointestinal immunity
- Supports the health and function of the immune system in children
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica SB Pro Ingredients per Capsule
Saccharomyces boulardii 250mg equiv. 5 billion CFU
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement.
BioMedica SB Pro Excipients:
Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, purified water)
BioMedica SB Pro is free from: Dairy, corn, wheat, egg, lactose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, peanuts, salicylates, alcohol, amines, potato and rice.
BioMedica SB Pro contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica SB Pro has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica SB Pro is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica SB Pro - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica SB Pro if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica SB Pro please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica SB Pro, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica SB Pro and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.