BioMedica SynQ10 Capsules
BioMedica SynQ10 is a vegan dual coenzyme Q10 formula containing a combination of ubiquinone and ubiquinol.BioMedica’s SynQ10 formula is a complete CoQ10 supplement, including both reduced (ubiquinol) and oxidised (ubiquinone) forms of CoQ10. SynQ10 is delivered in an innovative, easy-to-swallow plant-based soft gel capsule, free from gluten and animal derivatives; making it the first vegan ubiquinol.
BioMedica SynQ10 May Assist With
- A unique dual formula containing both the reduced (ubiquinol) and oxidised (ubiquinone) forms of CoQ10
- Naturally chlorophyll coloured and opaque vegan capsule
- New increased product size, providing greater dosage flexibility and affordability.
- The reduced form of CoQ10, ubiquinol-10 acts as an antioxidant in the body
- Ubiquinone is required for energy production as an essential component of the electron transport chain and ATP production
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy cardiovascular and heart function by supporting cellular energy production in heart muscle
- Endogenous CoQ10 production declines with age
- CoQ10 is a component of all cell membranes and supports membrane integrity by acting as a lipid-soluble antioxidant
- CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant that may assist in protecting the cells of the body from free radical damage
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica SynQ10 Ingredients per Capsule
Ubidecarenone (Ubiquinone) 120mg Ubiquinol-10 30mg Total Coenzyme Q10 150mg
BioMedica SynQ10 Excipients:
D-alpha tocopherol, Rice bran oil, Vegetable oil - hydrogenated, Lecithin, Soft gel capsules: Carrageenan, Sodium phosphate, Hydroxypropyl starch, Chlorophyllin-copper complex, Glycerol and Purified water.
BioMedica SynQ10 is free from: Dairy, corn, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, gelatin, crustaceans and nuts.
BioMedica SynQ10 contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica SynQ10 has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica SynQ10 is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica SynQ10 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica SynQ10 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica SynQ10 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica SynQ10, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica SynQ10 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.