Eagle Bio-D Tablets
Eagle Bio-D contains calcifediol, which is a form of vitamin D3 that is naturally produced in the body by the liver from the precursor colecalciferol. Calcifediol bypasses hydroxylation in the liver, a metabolic step required by colecalciferol. As such, calcifediol only requires one reaction to convert to active vitamin D3.
Eagle Bio-D May Help With
- Supports vitamin D levels in the body
- Helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Maintains muscle function
- Supports healthy teeth and teeth mineralisation
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle , when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Bio-D per Tablet
Calcifediol monohydrate 10mcg
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
Eagle Bio-D - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle Bio-D if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Bio-D please contact your health care professional.