Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 includes Glutamine, as well as additional nutrients, to help support intestinal permeability and digestive tract function, as well as muscle synthesis.
Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 May Assist With
- Aids digestion
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function
- Relief of gastrointestinal disturbances
- Contains glutamine, which is a precursor for the synthesis of glutathione.
- Contains glutamine, which is a precursor to the neurotransmitter GABA.
- Contains glutamine, which is a principal energy source for the cells of the small intestines, lymphocytes and macrophages.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 Ingredients per Tablet
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
|Zinc amino acid chelate
Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, carnauba wax, cellulose - microcrystalline, cellulose - powdered, hypromellose, macrogol 400, magnesium stearate, povidone, silicon dioxide, starch -maize
Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Glutamine Complex 500 please contact your health care professional.