Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets
Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets are a comprehensive formula including zinc and liquorice to relieve mucus congestion and soothe bronchial airways.
Metagenics Broncho Tone May Assist With
- Relieve mucus congestion.
- Enteric coated for targeted release into the small intestine.
- Help soothe bronchial airways.
- Contains traditional Ayurvedic herbal extracts.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics Broncho Tone Ingredients per Tablet
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg Zinc amino acid chelate 75mg Equivalent elemental Zinc 15mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200 μg Ayurvedic extracts equivalent to: Justicia adhatoda, leaf dry (Adhatoda) 540mg Eucalyptus globulus, leaf dry (Blue gum) 360mg Mentha arvensis, leaf dry (Horse mint) 330mg Glycyrrhiza glabra, root dry (Liquorice) 240mg Ocimum tenuiflorum, leaf dry (Sacred basil) 210mg Picrorrhiza kurroa, root dry (Katuka) 210mg Zingiber officinale, rhizome dry (Ginger) 210mg Andrographis paniculata, herb top dry (Kirata) 180mg Coleus forskohlii, root dry (Makandi) 180mg Curcuma longa, rhizome dry (Turmeric) 180mg Phyllanthus emblica, fruit dry (Amalaki) 180mg Withania somnifera, root dry (Winter cherry) 180mg
Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets are free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt.
Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Broncho Tone - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets should not be taken by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets contain zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Broncho Tone Tablets please contact your health care professional.