MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules
MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules contains the activated forms of B Vitamins that your body can readily absorb and use. Other forms of B Vitamins need to be converted into an active form before the body can use them. MTHFR Group Total B Foloinc Capsules contains the methylated forms of both folate and B12 to help support methylation-dependent body processes.
MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules May Assist With
- May support and assist methylation reactions.
- Contains nutrients that support the health and function of the nervous system.
- May help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Beneficial during times of physical and mental stress
- For the production of energy
- B vitamins cannot be stored in the body so need to be taken regularly to support general wellbeing
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules Ingredients per Capsule
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 3.5mg Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 20mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 2.2mg Biotin 500mcg Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 3.4mg Pyridine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 3.2mg Folate
400mcg Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12) 4mcg Biotin 50mcg
MTHFR Group Total B Folinc Capsules Excipients: Capsule shell (Hypromellose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
MTHFR Group Total B Folinc Capsules Free From soy, corn, egg, GMO, dairy, fish, shellfish or nuts.
MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MTHFR Group Total B Folinc Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MTHFR Group Total B Folinic Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.