MTHFR Group Total B Methyl Capsules - 60
MTHFR Group Total B Capsules contains the activated forms of B Vitamins which your body can readily absorb and use. Other forms of B Vitamins need to be converted into an active form before the body can use them. MTHFR Group Total B Capsules contains the methylated forms of both folate and B12 to help support methylation-dependent body processes.
MTHFR Group Total B Methyl Capsules May Assist With
- May support and assist methylation reactions.
- Contains nutrients that support the health and function of the nervous system.
- May help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Beneficial during times of physical and mental stress
- For the production of energy
- B vitamins cannot be stored in the body so need to be taken regularly to support general wellbeing
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MTHFR Group Total B Methyl Capsules Ingredients per Capsule
Calcium pantothenate 195.7mg Equiv.Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 180mg Nicotinamide 130mg Thiamine hydrochloride 56.2mg Equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 50mg Biotin 500mcg Riboflavin sodium phosphate (riboflavin 5-phosphate) 25mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (Vitamin B6) 21.9mg Equiv. pyridoxine 15mg 15mg Levomefolate calcium 471 mcg Equiv. Levomefolic acid (L-5-MTHR) 400mcg Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Methyl B12) 400mcg
MTHFR Group Total B Methyl Capsules Excipients: Capsule shell (Hypromellose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
MTHFR Group Total B Methyl Capsules Free From soy, corn, egg, GMO, diary, fish, shellfish or nuts.
MTHFR Group Total B Methyl Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MTHFR Group Total B Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MTHFR Group Total B Capsules please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in MTHFR Group Total B Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MTHFR Group Total B Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.