Oriental Botanicals Kids’ Cough Fighter is specially formulated for children aged 2 years and older.
Ivy leaf soothes children’s coughs. Based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine, it has expectorant properties to clear mucus from children’s respiratory tracts.
Since it’s also traditionally regarded as having anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effects on the respiratory tract in Western herbal medicine, ivy leaf is suitable to use for a wide variety of children’s coughs.
Elecampane is traditionally used to decrease children’s coughs in Western herbal medicine.
Along with thyme, it’s traditionally regarded as having expectorant properties and is used to clear kids’ bronchial mucous congestion in Western herbal medicine.
Chinese licorice is included in Oriental Botanicals’ Kids’ Cough Fighter because it’s traditionally used to reduce children’s coughs in Chinese medicine.
This herb has a naturally sweet taste, which teams with the naturally derived blackcurrant flavour in Kids’ Cough Fighter to create a great-tasting cough mix that’s easy to administer to your child when mixed with water or juice.
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter May Assist With
- Contains ivy leaf, which decreases coughing in children. In Western herbal medicine, it’s traditionally regarded as having expectorant, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory actions on the respiratory tract
- Also includes elecampane and thyme, which are traditionally used to clear children’s bronchial mucous congestion in Western herbal medicine
- Plus Chinese licorice, traditionally used to soothe children’s coughs in Chinese medicine
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and above
- Delicious tasting formula with no added sugar – contains naturally derived blackcurrant flavour plus Chinese licorice for additional sweetness
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy to give to your child
- Vegan formula, with no added dairy products, gluten or nuts
- Made in Australia
Product Size: 200ml
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter Ingredients per 2.5ml
|Ivy (Hedera helix) leaf 6.4mg, dry equiv.
|Elecampane (Inula helenium) root 19.9mg, dry equiv.
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) leaf and flowering top 18.9mg, dry equiv.
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 33.1mg, dry equiv.
|Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 26.5mg, dry equiv.
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter contains purified water, xanthan gum, glycerol, citric acid, potassium sorbate, Stevia rebaudiana, blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived), maltodextrin, potassium hydroxide and silicon dioxide
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Kid's Cough Fighter and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.