Oriental Botanicals Kids’ Nutrient Ninja is a great-tasting multivitamin for growing kids.
Kids’ Nutrient Ninja contains 25 nutritionals, including vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, betacarotene and lutein. Read on to learn more about key ingredients in this comprehensive formula.
Iodine supports children’s normal growth and development, but unfortunately is sometimes present in only low levels in our food as the soil in some parts of Australia is iodine-deficient*.
The best dietary sources are foods from the sea – think fish, shellfish, seaweed and sea salt (although kids should only consume salt in very small quantities). It’s also added to commercially produced bread.
If your child doesn’t consume these foods on a regular basis, taking a multivitamin may help to support their nutritional intake.
Selenium is another trace mineral that supports kids’ development and growth, so is a valuable inclusion in a children’s multivitamin formula.
During childhood, cognition (the ability to learn, understand and reason things out) develops quickly. Iron supports kids’ cognitive development.
Unless they’re vegan, your child’s diet contains iron in two different forms: haem iron, from animal-based foods like meat and eggs, and non-haem iron from vegetarian sources like leafy green vegetables. Of these, haem iron is the more readily absorbed and utilised.
Fusion Kids’ Nutrient Ninja contains iron as ferrous fumarate, which is more readily absorbed than some other types of iron (such as iron sulfate).
Choline is another nutrient that supports children’s brain and nervous system development, where it works by aiding in the production of neurotransmitters (compounds that act as chemical messengers in the brain and nervous system).
Vitamins A, D3 and K2 maintain healthy bone development in 2 to 12 year olds, and are also involved in the growth of healthy teeth.
For example, vitamin K2 supports the mineralisation of the teeth, which is the process in which minerals like calcium are incorporated into their structure to make them strong and hard.
Oriental Botanicals Kid's Nutrient Ninja May Assist With
- Vitamins A, D3 and K2, which support kids’ healthy bone building and the growth of healthy teeth
- Iron to maintain healthy cognitive development
- Iodine and selenium to support healthy growth and development
- B-group vitamins to support children’s energy production
- Zinc, which helps maintain a healthy appetite when children’s dietary zinc levels are inadequate
- Plus the herb ziziphus, which is traditionally taken in Chinese medicine calm kids’ minds and ease their nervous tension
- Delicious vanilla-berry flavour
- No added sugar or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners; instead it’s sweetened with monk fruit and xylitol and naturally coloured with beetroot
- No added nuts, gluten, dairy or animal products
Product Size: 50 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns