Orthoplex Folinic Acid Capsules
Orthoplex Folinic Acid offers a more active form of Folate, as Folinic Acid bypasses several enzyme pathways in the process of metabolising Folate into methyltetrahydrofolate.
Provides 500mcg of Folinic Acid in a vegan-friendly, low-excipient, lowallergenic capsule formula.
Orthoplex Folinic Acid May Assist With
- Folinic Acid is a metabolically active form of folic acid
- Folic/Folinic Acid is an important part of the methylation pathways in the body
- May help to support nervous system function
- May help to support neural development
- May help to support cellular DNA
- May help to support the brain and nervous system
- May help to support the normal, healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals
Product Size: 120 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Folinic Acid, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Folinic Acid and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Folinic Acid Ingredients per Capsule
Calcium Folinate 653.59mcg equiv. Folinic acid 500.0mcg
Orthoplex Folinic Acid Excipients:
Glycine, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Folinic Acid - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Folinic Acid if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Dosages of 500ug of Orthoplex Folinic Acid may mask an underlying vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Patients with epilepsy should not take high doses of Orthoplex Folinic Acid as high doses may increase seizure activity.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
As described with prompt delivery. Thank you.