Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune Capsules
Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune uses Phytosome™ technology to overcome quercetin’s inherently low solubility and bioavailability. Quercetin is lipophilic, so incorporating it into the phospholipids of a phytosome releases it into the lipid environment of enterocytes, allowing efficient delivery into the bloodstream.
Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune May Assist With
- Supports the immune system to fight illness
- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Supports blood capillary and vessel health
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune Ingredients per Capsule
Quercetin Phytosome 250mg equiv. Quercetin dihydrate 85mg Rutoside 400mg Ascorbic acid 50mg
Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune Excipients:
Colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, leucine, microcrystalline cellulose, potable water. Incidental excipients: Lecithin, maltodextrin.
Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Lymphodran Immune please contact your health care professional.