Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine
Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine is a potent well absorbed form of Acetyl L-Carnitine.
Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine May Assist With
- May help support normal mitochondrial function
- May help support mitochondrial energy production
- Facilitates the utilisation of fatty acids through the mitochondria
- May provide protection against cellular oxidative damage
- Supports the health of the brain and nervous system
- May help to support phospholipid metabolism
- May help to support nervous system function
- May support acetylcholine synthesis and release
- May support healthy cognitive function
- May provide protection against normal, age-related cognitive decline
Product Size: 120 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Acetyl L-CarnitineCapsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine Ingredients per Capsule
Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride 500mg
Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine Excipients:
Cellulose microcrystalline, glycine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Blue Acetyl L-Carnitine contains no artificial binders or fillers and contains only pure natural ingredients.
Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Acetyl L-Carnitine Capsules please contact your health care professional.