Orthoplex Glucolin Capsules
Orthoplex Glucolin Capsules contains nutrients and botanicals, including cinnamon, bitter melon and chromium that may help to support healthy blood glucose levels and general well-being.
Orthoplex Glucolin May Assist With
- May help to maintain normal, healthy blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- May help to support glucokinase activity.
- To help support chromium, biotin, L-leucine and manganese deficiencies.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Glucolin Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Glucolin Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Glucolin Ingredients per Capsule
Chromium picolinate 400.0mcg equiv. Chromium 50.0mcg Biotin 2.2mg L-Leucine 200.0mg Manganese amino acid chelate 20.0mg equiv. Manganese 2.0mg Momordica charantia (Bitter Melon) fruit ext. dry conc. 100.0mg equiv. Momordica charantia fruit 800.0mg Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark ext. dry conc. 100.0mg equiv. Cinnamomum cassia stem bark 1.5g
Orthoplex Glucolin Excipients:
Glycine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Blue Glucolin Capsules contains no artificial binders or fillers and contains only pure natural ingredients.
Orthoplex Glucolin - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Glucolin Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Glucolin should not be taken during pregnancy (as indicated in animal studies).
- Use Orthoplex Glucolin Capsules with caution with hypoglycaemic medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Blue Glucolin Capsules please contact your health care professional.