Orthoplex MagPlex Capsules
Orthoplex Mag MagPlex is a potent multiple magnesium source supplement. Magnesium helps to support cardiovascular health, as well as muscle function.
Ortoplex MagPlex May Assist With
- Temporary relief of migraine headache
- Relief of muscular cramps and spasms
- Helps to support cardiovascular health
- May help to support muscle function
- Magnesium is important for enzymatic reactions in the body
- May help to support skeletal health
- May help to support bone density
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex MagPlex Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex MagPlex Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex MagPlex Ingredients per Capsule
Total Magnesium 99.0mg Magnesium amino acid chelate 200.0mg equiv. Magnesium 23.4mg Magnesium citrate 400.0mg equiv. Magnesium 61.8mg Magnesium aspartate 100.0mg equiv. Magnesium 8.4mg Magnesium orotate 100.0mg equiv. Magnesium 6.6mg
Orthoplex MagPlex Excipients:
Glycine, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex MagPlex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex MagPlex Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex MagPlex Capsules should not be taken within 2-4 hours of tetracycline medication as they may form insoluble complexes with magnesium, reducing the effectiveness of both tetracycline and magnesium.
- Alcohol and caffeine increase the urinary excretion of Orthoplex MagPlex.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex MagPlex Capsules please contact your health care professional.