Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU Capsules
Vitamin D3 found in Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU is known for the absorption and function of phosphorus and calcium, supporting bone and muscle health and function and maintaining Vitamin D levels within the body.
Orthoplex Vitamin D3 provides 1000IU of Cholecalciferol – the active metabolite form of Vitamin D – per capsule.
Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU May Assist With
- Vitamin D helps to increase the absorption of calcium. It also plays a role in maintaining healthy bones.
- Vitamin D is required for the function of the minerals calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- May help improve muscle strength in the elderly.
- A supplement to help maintain vitamin D levels.
- May support immune function.
- May help to regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in healthy parathyroid function.
- Vitamin D may help regulate gene expression and cellular function.
Product Size: 200 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU Ingredients per Capsule
Cholecalciferol 25.0mcg equiv. Vitamin D3 1000.0IU
Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU Excipients:
d-alpha-Tocopherol, gelatin, glycerol, rice bran oil, vegetable oil, water - purified.
Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU please contact your health care professional.
received as promised