Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge Tablets
Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge with Lysine is specially designed to help maintain upper respiratory tract and immune function, and may help to reduce the severity and duration of colds.
Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge May Assist With
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Relief of the symptoms of colds
- May help to maintain upper respiratory tract and immune function
- May provide temporary relief from a sore throat
- Zinc deficiency may be associated with impaired taste and smell
- Can be useful for Zinc deficiencies
- Numerous enzymes are known to require zinc for their activities
- Zinc is involved in DNA synthesis, cell division and protein synthesis
- Contains zinc, which may help to support the wound healing process
- Zinc deficiency may be associated with a loss of appetite
- Helps maintain appetite
Product Size: 100 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge Ingredients per Tablet
Retinyl palmitate 556.0mcg equiv. Vitamin A (1000IU) 300.0mcg Retinol Equivalents Magnesium oxide 10.0mg equiv. Magnesium 6.0mg Lysine hydrochloride 62.5mg Ascorbic Acid 100.0mg Sodium Ascorbate 57.0mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 50.0mg Zinc gluconate 52.0mg equiv. Zinc 7.0mg
Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, acacia, dl-alpha-tocopherol, glucose, glycine, hypromellose, povidone, silicon dioxide, starch - maize, stearic acid, trusil natural lemon flavour, trusil natural orange flavour.
Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge contains vitamin A, if taken to excess of 3000mcg while pregnant vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period.
- Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge are not suitable for children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Zinc C Lozenge please contact your health care professional.