Candida Spot Blood Test Kit and Report
The Candida Test accurately measures the amount of Candida antibodies IgA, IgM and IgG present in a sample of dried blood. The higher the levels candida antibodies the greater the severity of candida infestation. The Candida Test is a simple to do at home test and is sent to pathology for analysis.
The Candida Re-Test is only applicable for people that have already been tested for Candida through the Vitality and Wellness Centre Website and who are currently following our treatment protocol. Any orders for this test that do not fit this criteria will be cancelled and payment refunded less a 30% administration fee.
Click here to view a sample of the Candida Blood Spot test results
Please Note: The Candida Test is only suitable for persons over 15 years of age.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Candida Test Kit Inclusions
- All the equipment required to complete the Candida Test.
- A full set of instructions.
- Free Shipping (Australia Only)
- A personalised treatment plan which includes: Dietary and lifestyle advice; including a complete list of foods that assist the body in eliminating Candida and foods that help Candida grow; Recommended nutritional supplementation advice to treat Candida; Treatment advice on repairing any existing damage that Candida may have caused, along with prevention advice on avoiding the re-occurrence of Candida.
- Return Post delivery to our laboratory (for Australian Customers Only). All other countries will need to send their Candida Test sample back to our laboratory via their own country's express postal delivery services.
Collecting Your Candida Test Sample - Overview
- Your test kit will include full instructions on how to collect your sample for testing.
- Before starting, please read the entire Candida Test instructions.
- The Candida Test is an easy 'do at home' test.
- Post in mail as per Candida Test instructions.
- Please note that any test sample sent back to Australia via an international courier service (i.e. FedEx, DHL) will be charged an additional $100 by Australians Customs. To avoid this fee we suggest sending all tests back to Australia via your country's express postal service and label the customs form as 'Health Test Kit'.
Did not enjoy having to prick my fingers much OWCH
Took me two seconds to do this and send it off. Wonderful