Pyroluria Testing - Helping Diagnose Pyroluria and Pyrrole Disorder
Pyroluria Test Kit
The Pyroluria Test is also known as the Kryptopyrrole Test or Mauve Factor Test and is essential for anyone wanting to know if they suffer from Pyroluria or Pyrrole Disorder. The Pyroluria Test is a simple urine test that accurately measures a substance called hydroxyhemopyrrolin-2-one (HPL), the only true indicator to show the severity of Pyroluria or Pyrrole Disorder.
Many signs and symptoms can mimic Pyroluria, so taking nutritional supplementation without proper Pyroluria testing may be a waste of money and contributing to nutritional imbalances, which can, in turn, lead to further health issues.
The Pyroluria Test is a simple to 'do at home test' that only requires an afternoon or nighttime urine sample. The sample is frozen and sent off to pathology for analysis.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Pyroluria Test Kit
- All the equipment required to complete the Pyroluria Test.
- Free Shipping (Australia Only)
- Courier pick up of test sample. (for Australian Customers Only). All other countries will need to send their Pyroluria Test sample back to our laboratory via their own country's express postal delivery services.
- A Comprehensive Pyroluria Treatment Plan. When the laboratory results are received, we will analyse them and provide a Treatment Plan based on those results. The positive and borderline Pyroluria Treatment Plans contains; dietary advice, lifestyle recommendations, suggested nutritional supplementation and dosages. The plan also contains strategies for addressing any underlying causes of Pyroluria for long-term treatment and further improving health.
Collecting Your Pyroluria Test Sample - Overview
- Your Pyroluria test kit includes a full set of instructions on how to collect your sample for testing.
- Before starting, please read the entire Pyroluria Test instructions.
- The Pyroluria Test is an easy 'do at home' test. Collect a urine sample between lunch and bedtime. As per the instructions, the sample is wrapped in foil and immediately put in the freezer.
- Follow instructions on how to organise a courier to pick up your sample. The courier fee is already included in the price of the test kit (Australia Only).
- Please note that any test sample sent back to Australia via an international courier service (i.e. FedEx, DHL) will be charged an additional $100 by Australian Customs. To avoid this fee, we suggest sending all tests back to Australia via your country's express postal service and label the customs form as 'Health Test Kit'.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Completely satisfied with the service & communication with this test. An easy option for testing.
Did the test, got my results but wondering why the government hasn’t recognised this condition yet??? The test is so important!
Test kit came with everything I needed, wasn’t too hard to take the sample in the bathroom with a towel over the window! Looking forward to getting my results