Adrenal Fatigue Test - Saliva
The Adrenal Fatigue Test is a saliva test that accurately measures the levels of adrenal hormones cortisol and DHEA. Cortisol levels are measured morning, midday, afternoon and in the evening while the DHEA is measured in the morning.
Fluctuations in adrenal hormones provide an excellent understanding of adrenal function. This information is essential in formulating the best course of treatment for anyone suffering from adrenal fatigue, fibromyalgia or adrenal dysfunction.
The adrenal glands are an extremely important endocrine gland designed to help the body cope with everyday stressors by changing it's adaptation and response to stress. Unfortunately, in today's highly stressed society, the adrenal glands suffer from overwork resulting in a variety of health conditions including fatigue, depression, anxiety, muscle weakness and sexual dysfunction.
Imbalances in adrenal function can lead to;
Addison's disease Anxiety Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Depression Fibromyalgia Hypoglycaemia Hypotension Immune suppression Insomnia Memory impairment Menopausal flushing Poor concentration
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Adrenal Fatigue Test Kit Inclusions
- All the equipment required to complete the Adrenal Fatigue Test.
- Free shipping (Australia Only)
- A full set of instructions.
- Return Post delivery to our laboratory (for Australian Customers only). All other countries will need to send their Adrenal Fatigue Test sample back to our laboratory via their own country's express postal delivery services.
Collecting Your Adrenal Fatigue Test Sample - Overview
- Your test kit will include full instructions on how to collect your sample for testing.
- Before starting, please read the entire Adrenal Fatigue Test instructions.
- The Adrenal Fatigue Test is an easy 'do at home' test.
- Post in mail as per Adrenal Fatigue Test instructions.
- Please note that any test sample sent back to Australia via an international courier service (i.e. FedEx, DHL) will be charged an additional $100 AUD by Australians Customs. To avoid this fee we suggest sending all tests back to Australia via your country's express postal service and label the customs form as 'Health Test Kit'.