Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS Tablets
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS is specifically formulated using evidence-based nutrients and traditionally used herbs to support healthy mood and emotional balance.
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS May Assist With
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- To maintain and support nervous system health.
- Contains St John’s wort, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for supporting healthy mood balance and general mental wellbeing.
- Contains rhodiola, traditionally used in Asian & Eastern European herbal medicine to support mental function, decrease symptoms of stress & promote body adaptation to stress.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS Ingredients per capsule
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) dry extract 450mg derived from dry flowering herb top 2.7g Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) dry extract 75mg derived from dry root 600mg Magnolia liliflora (Magnolia) dry extract 50mg derived from dry flower 500mg Curcuma longa (Turmeric) dry extract 123mg derived from dry rhizome 2.462g Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (vit. B6) 7.84mg Equiv. pyridoxine 5mg Zinc amino acid chelate 25mg Equiv. Zinc 5mg
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS contains no added wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, egg, soy, nuts, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS does not contain SLS or magnesium stearate.
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS contains St John’s wort. St John’s wort affects the way many prescription medicines work – including the oral contraceptive pill.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS please contact your health care professional.