Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS Capsules
100% D-lactate free, Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS contains highly therapeutic and scientifically documented probiotic strains to support the health of the digestive tract and mucosal barrier. Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS provides probiotic strains which do not produce D-lactate, a form of lactic acid. The accumulation of acids in the GIT can lower the luminal pH in the large intestine, which may impact intestinal permeability. Lactic acid build-up may impact intestinal permeability and affect the survival of beneficial flora.
Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS May Assist With
- Supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps maintain healthy gut microflora.
- Supports the mucosal barrier
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- Maintains beneficial flora following antibiotic use.
Product Size: 30 vegetable capsules
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS Ingredients per Capsule
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) 20 billion CFU Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 15 billion CFU Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) 10 billion CFU
Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS is a vegan and vegetarian friendly formula.
Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS