BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg Capsules
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is involved in energy production, antioxidant activity and supporting cardiovascular health.
BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg May Assist With
- CoQ10 helps improve the body’s energy production and reserves by promoting the synthesis of ATP.
- As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect cell membranes and plasma lipoproteins, including LDL cholesterol, from free radical damage.
- CoQ10 helps regenerate vitamin E and acts in conjunction with selenium, strengthening the body’s antioxidant network.
- CoQ10 assists in post-exercise recovery, protects the body from oxidative stress and improves recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- The elderly may have additional requirements for CoQ10 and may benefit from supplementation.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg Ingredients per capsule
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 150mg d-alpha tocopherol 10mg equiv. vitamin E 15IU
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg
- Do not use BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg please contact your health care professional.