BioCeuticals Kidney Complex Tablet
BioCeuticals Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula. Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout. The product features Ayuric® derived from Terminalia bellirica as well as sour cherry, magnesium, and vitamin B6, B9 and B12 and K2.
BioCeuticals Kidney Complex May Assist With
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout.
- Magnesium is necessary to maintain and support electrolyte balance.
- Edible fruit of Terminalia bellirica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, which is one of the three components of the famous Ayurvedic formula Triphala.
Product Size: 90 tablets
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Kidney Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Kidney Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Kidney Complex Ingredients per Capsule
BlahTerminalia bellirica fruit pericarplah 412.5mg Apium graveolens (celery) seed 375mg Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit 1.5g Potassium citrate 69.14mg equiv. potassium 25mg Magnesium citrate monohydrate 105.14 equiv. magnesium 12.5mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 19.6mg Hydroxocobalamin 50mcg Calcium folinate 108mcg Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 22.5mcg
BioCeuticals Kidney Complex Dosage:
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
BioCeuticals Kidney Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Kidney Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Kidney Complex is not recommended in pregnancy due to the addition of celery seed. Caution is also advised with vitamin K supplementation in pregnancy.
- Concomitant use of BioCeuticals Kidney Complex (potassium) with ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers or potassium-sparing diuretics may increase the risk of hyperkalaemia.
- Caution monitor using BioCeuticals Kidney Complex in conjunction with anticoagulant medication such as warfarin.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Kidney Complex please contact your health care professional.