BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota Capsules
BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota provides 30 billion CFU of well researched probiotic strains in a one-a-day capsule.
BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota May Assist With
- Broad spectrum, D-lactate free formula.
- Contains 30 billion CFU of low histamine producing strains per capsule.
- Supports gut flora during antibiotic use and helps restore beneficial intestinal flora after antibiotic use.
- Relieves abdominal bloating and maintains intestinal friendly flora.
- Supports digestive health and healthy digestive system function.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG) helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of travellers' diarrhoea.
- LGG has been shown to be a very good mucus-adhering lactobacillus strain.
- Features probiotic strains that have the ability to colonise the gut, stimulate short chain fatty acid production and adhere to the intestinal lining.
- Supports immune system function and health.
- Vegan friendly.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota Ingredients per Capsule
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 20.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-04) 7 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (BS-01) 1.25 billion CFU Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (Ls-33) 1.25 billion CFU
BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota is not suitable for use in children.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours.
- Keep BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota out of reach of children.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before taking BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota.
- BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, speak with your health professional.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UB DailyBiota and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.