BioMedica Alka Cap
BioMedica Alka Cap Capsules
BioMedica Alka Cap Assists in the maintenance of healthy uric acid levels, the relief of joint pain and inflammation.
BioMedica Alka Cap is a primary formula for assisting in the maintenance of uric acid levels within the body, to assist in the relief of joint pain and inflammation, and provides support for the health of the urinary tract. BioMedica Alka Cap contains Apium graveolens; used clinically to relieve joint pain and inflammation, and Prunus cerasus for relieving pain and inflammation in the musculoskeletal system.
BioMedica Alka Cap May Assist With
- In a base of isoleucine, sodium and potassium bicarbonate
- Contains well-researched ingredients for maintaining healthy uric acid levels as well as those used traditionally for the relief of the symptoms of gout
- Alka Cap assists in the relief of joint pain, inflammation, and muscular cramps and spasms
- Supports the health of the urinary tract and contains a mild diuretic.
- BioMedica Alka Cap assists in maintaining healthy uric acid levels in the body
- BioMedica Alka Cap contains Apium graveolens and Prunus cerasus which have been traditionally used to relieve the symptoms gout
- May assist in the relief of joint pain and inflammation
- May assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms
- May help maintain normal healthy blood pressure in healthy people
- Supports the health of the urinary tract
- Contains celery seed, which has a mild diuretic activity
- Supports healthy liver detoxification processes
- BioMedica Alka Cap contains Prunus cerasus which may assist in the reduction of pain, inflammation and uric acid levels associated with high levels of exercise, and may assist in the reduction of exercise induced muscle trauma
Product Size: 90 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Alka Cap Ingredients per Capsule
Potassium citrate 30mg equiv. Potassium 10.85mg Magnesium citrate 100mg equiv. Magnesium 16.17mg Extracts equivalent to dry: Prunus cerasus fruit (Cherry) 5g Apium graveolens seed (Celery) 1g In a base of: Sodium bicarbonate Potassium bicarbonate Isoleucine
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. BioMedica includes these for full transparency.
BioMedica Alka Cap Excipients:
Cellulose microcrystalline, Ethylcellulose, Isoleucine Potassium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, Maltodextrin, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Stearic acid, Vegetable capsule: hypromellose and purified water.
BioMedica Alka Cap is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, crustaceans and peanuts.
BioMedica Alka Cap contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Alka Cap has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Alka Cap is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Alka Cap - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Alka Cap if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Alka Cap please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Alka Cap, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Alka Cap and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.