BioMedica C-Caps Capsules
BioMedica C-Caps is a comprehensive vitamin C and antioxidant formula.
BioMedica C-Caps May Assist With
- Assists in maintaining healthy immune function. Vitamin C maintains the immune system by supporting the activity of white blood cells and the antibody response
- May help to reduce the severity and duration of colds
- May assist in the management of recurrent and mild upper respiratory infections
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels in normal healthy people
- Antioxidant activity may result in a reduced risk of free radical damage and a reduction in the risk of cell damage
- May assist in the production of collagen, thus promoting healthy skin and connective tissue, plus minor wound repair
- Contains vitamins C and E. Vitamin C can regenerate oxidised vitamin E in the body
- Maintains the health of capillaries
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Each C-Caps Capsule contains:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 750mg Ascorbic acid 400mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 181.6mg equiv. Ascorbic acid 150mg Sodium ascorbate 226.3mg equiv. Ascorbic acid 200mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20mg Rutin 25mg d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 8.26mg equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural vitamin E) 10IU Dunaliella salina extract Blah equiv. to fresh cell 13.7mg equiv. to carotenoids calculated as betacarotene 550mcg Magnesium phosphate 35mg equiv. Magnesium 7.23mg
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement.
BioMedica C-Caps Excipients:
Cellulose microcrystalline, Magnesium stearate, Povidone Silica colloidal anhydrous, Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose).
BioMedica C-Caps is free from: Dairy, wheat, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, peanuts, potato and rice.
BioMedica C-Capscontains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica C-Caps has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica C-Caps is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica C-Caps - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica C-Caps if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica C-Caps should not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica C-Caps please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica C-Caps, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica C-Caps and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
I'm yet to receive what I paid for, no item has arrived