BioMedica Cinnatol is a pleasant tasting cinnamon and myo-inositol drink powder.
BioMedica Cinnatol May Assist With
- A unique and comprehensive blend of myo-inositol and CinnaMag, a high quality True Cinnamon extract blended with magnesium citrate and other key nutritional cofactors
- Contains Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon) extract; true cinnamon is the preferred cinnamon species for long-term use as it is naturally low in coumarins
- Can be conveniently added to food, smoothies or drinks
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Low excipient formula
- GMO free
- Natural cinnamon and apple berry flavour, sweetened naturally with thaumatin and the innate sweetness of myo-inositol
Product Size: 150g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioMedica Cinnatol Ingredients per 3.75g
|"Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon) extract equivalent to dried bark"
|Magnesium (as citrate)
|Chromium (as chloride)
|Chromium (as picolinate)
|Manganese (as sulphate)
|Zinc (as citrate)
|Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) (Vitamin B6)
BioMedica Cinnatol full ingredient list: Myo-inositol, CinnaMag (Magnesium citrate, Cinnamomum verum extract, Zinc citrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Biotin, Chromium chloride, Chromium picolinate), Rice starch, Citric acid, Beetroot powder, Natural apple flavour, Natural strawberry flavour, Blueberry juice powder Silica, Natural vanilla flavour and Thaumatin.
BioMedica Cinnatol is free from: Dairy, wheat, egg, soy, lactose, sulphates, sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts and peanuts.
BioMedica Cinnatol contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Cinnatol has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Cinnatol is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Cinnatol - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Cinnatol if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Cinnatol please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Cinnatol, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Cinnatol and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.