BioMedica Natal Care
BioMedica Natal Care Capsules
BioMedica Natal Care Nutritional support before and during pregnancy, and whilst breastfeeding.
BioMedica Natal Care May Assist With
- Contains vitamins and minerals to support the health of mother and baby during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding
- Natal Care provides a daily dose of 400mcg of folic acid, which if taken for one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals including iodine and zinc to support healthy development of the foetus
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Natal Care Ingredients per Capsule
Natural Betacarotene 3mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 30mg Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 25mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) total content 25mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 22.12mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 10.7mg Calcium Folinate 69.44mcg equiv. folinic acid 50mcg Folic Acid 200mcg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200mcg Biotin 100mcg Cholecalciferol 12.5mcg equiv. Vitamin D3 500IU Choline bitartrate 40mg Inositol 20mg Calcium (as Calcium phosphate) 20mg Chromium (as Chromium picolinate) 25mcg Chromium (as Chromic chloride) 75mcg Copper (as copper gluconate) 50mcg Magnesium (as Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate) 20mg Manganese (as Manganese amino acid chelate) 500mcg Iron (as Iron amino acid chelate) 4.5mg Molybdenum (as Molybdenum trioxide) 25mcg Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 140mcg Potassium (as Potassium phosphate-dibasic) 5mg Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 50mcg Zinc (from Zinc citrate dihydrate) 10mg Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 50mcg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 82.2mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 15mg Peppermint oil 1mg Chlorophyll coloured capsules.
BioMedica Natal Care Excipients:
Ethylcellulose, Cellulose microcrystalline, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Starch- maize, Peppermint oil, Stearic acid, D-alpha tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Starch.
BioMedica Natal Care is free from: Dairy, wheat, soy, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts and potato.
BioMedica Natal Care contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Natal Care has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Natal Care is suitable for vegans
BioMedica Natal Care - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Natal Care if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of BioMedica Natal Care except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice before taking BioMedica Natal Care.
- BioMedica Natal Care contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Natal Care please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Natal Care, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Natal Care and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
My order was handled professionally and swiftly. Very good service.