BioMedica Neuro A Capsules
BioMedica Neuro A assists with calming the nervous system and support for stress and nervous tension.
BioMedica Neuro A May Assist With
- Contains nutrients involved in nervous system support
- High strength, economical formula
- Lemon balm has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to assist with restlessness due to mental stress and to support individuals during periods of mild stress
- Traditionally Skullcap has been used in western herbal medicine to support the body in times of nervousness
- Lemon balm has been traditionally used to assist with insomnia due to mental stress
Product Size: 90 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Neuro A Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts equivalent to dry: Melissa officinalis herb (Lemon Balm) 1.3g Scutellaria lateriflora herb (Skullcap) 1g Histidine hydrochloride 150mg Lavandula angustifolia flower (Lavender) essential oil 27mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) total content 16mg from: Pyridoxine hydrochloride 9.7mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 11.7mg Zinc amino acid chelate 10mg equiv. zinc 2mg
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. BioMedica include these for full transparency.
BioMedica Neuro A Excipients:
Cellulose microcrystalline, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Silicon dioxide, Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water)
BioMedica Neuro A is free from: Dairy, corn, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates and amines.
BioMedica Neuro A contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Neuro A has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Neuro A is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Neuro A - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Neuro A if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Neuro A please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Neuro A, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Neuro A and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.