BioMedica PeptEase offers soothing relief of heartburn and dyspepsia.
BioMedica PeptEase May Assist With
- Chewable tablet
- Pleasant fruit taste
- Vegan friendly
- Low excipient formulation
- Researched ingredients
- Strictly practitioner only
- Demulcent for soothing irritated tissues
- Relieves symptoms of dyspepsia and heartburn in adults
- Soothing to gastro-intestinal tract mucous membranes
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports wound healing
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioMedica PeptEase Ingredients per Capsule
|Polaprezinc (Zinc L-Carnosine) as PepZinGI®
|Extracts equivalent to dry:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra root (deglycyrrhizinised licorice)
|Filipendula ulmaria herb top (meadowsweet)
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. BioMedica include these for full transparency.
BioMedica PeptEase Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Blackcurrant juice powder (contains silicon dioxide, maltodextrin) Xylitol (contains croscarmellose sodium), Glycine, Natural watermelon flavour, Natural vanilla flavour, Monk fruit extract, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate and Maltodextrin
BioMedica PeptEase is free from: Dairy, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts and peanuts.
BioMedica PeptEase is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
BioMedica PeptEase - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica PeptEase contains no more than 0.001% methyl salicylate.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica PeptEase please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica PeptEase, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica PeptEase and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.