BioMedica Rhodiola Complex
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex Capsules
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex supports physical and mental endurance and relieves the symptoms of stress.
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex May Assist With
- Reformulated to include Rhodiolife®, a researched, sustainable, standardised extract of Rhodiola
- Contains standardised extracts of Withania and Siberian ginseng
- Low excipient formulation
- Suitable for vegans
- Siberian ginseng supports mental and physical endurance, relieves feelings of general debility and assists with recovery from illness/convalescence
- Rhodiola helps relieve symptoms of stress, assists the body to cope with environmental stress and supports mental stamina
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts Equivalent to dry: Rhodiola rosea root (Rhodiola) 607.5mg as Rhodiolife® 121.5mg standardised to rosavin 3.04mg standardised to salidroside 2.43mg Eleutherococcus senticosus root (Siberian ginseng) 1.5g standardised to Eleutherosides B&E 0.8mg Withania somnifera root (Withania) 1.5g standardised to withanolides 2.5mg
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement.
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Colloidal silica anhydrous and Proprietary vegetable capsules (based on hypromellose)
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex is free from: Dairy, corn, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, potato and rice.
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Rhodiola Complex has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Rhodiola Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Rhodiola Complex please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Rhodiola Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica Rhodiola Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.