Eagle Curcuvestin Complex Tablets
Eagle Curcuvestin Complex is precisely formulated with bioavailable Curcumin in combination with Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu extracts to provide relief from mild osteoarthritis, and to provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support.
Eagle Curcuvestin Complex May Assist With
- Maintains and supports healthy joints.
- May relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- Curcumin may exert a hepatoprotective effect.
The active ingredients in Eagle Curcuvestin Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Curcuvestin Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Curcuvestin Complex per Tablet
Curcumin 100mg Acacia catechu stem heartwood 1000mg Scutellaria baicalensis root 4000mg
Eagle Curcuvestin Complex Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycollate.
Eagle Curcuvestin Complex Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily
Eagle Curcuvestin Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.