Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter is a comprehensive formula designed for those who are often sick.
Fighting off illness starts with a healthy immune system, which is affected by essential nutrient intake, the body’s ability to cope with stress & ensuring good quality sleep.
Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter is a multi-action formula that combines Ashwagandha, immune-influencing mushrooms, and essential nutrients.
Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter May Assist With
- Reduce the severity of cold symptoms*
- Fight illness by supporting the immune system
- Assist with recovery from illness^
- Support a healthy immune system^
- Support healthy body stress recovery^
* Traditionally used in Chinese medicine
^Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine
Product Size: 30 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter Ingredients per Tablet
|Ganoderma lucidum dry Fruiting body extract
|from dry fruiting body(Reishi)
|Lentinula edodes dry fruiting body extract
|from dry fruiting body (Shiitake)
|Withania somnifera dry root extract
|from dry root (Ashwagandha)
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn - Zinc diglycinate)
|Equiv. Vitamin D3
Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter is Free From:
Artificial flavouring or colouring, preservatives, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts and yeast.
Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter is not to be used in children under two years of age.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Ethical Nutrients Immune Fighter and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.