InterClinical Chromium Plus contains a blend of chromium picolinate and chromic chloride with synergistic co-factors including: amino acids; cysteine, glutamine and glycine; nutrients vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) and alpha lipoic acid; and the herb Cinnamomum verum (true cinnamon).
InterClinical Chromium Plus May Assist With
- Assisting glucose metabolism
- Assisting the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helping maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Helping prevent dietary chromium and nicotinamide deficiency
- Supporting energy levels
- Maintaining general health and wellbeing
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in InterClinical Chromium Plus, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with InterClinical Chromium Plus and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
InterClinical Chromium Plus Ingredients per capsule
|Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate)
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
|Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
|Cysteine hydrochloride monohydrate
|Cinnamomum verum ext. dry conc.
|From dry stem bark
|All minerals are quoted as elemental.
InterClinical Chromium Plus Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium stearate
InterClinical Chromium Plus Contains No Added: Gluten, wheat, milk products, yeast, soy, egg, gelatin, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, salt, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for InterClinical Chromium Plus
- Do not use InterClinical Chromium Plus if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with InterClinical Chromium Plus please contact your health care professional