Intestinal Permeability Test Kit and Report
Leaky Gut Syndrome Test Kit with Report
The Leaky Gut Syndrome Test is a precise, non invasive urine test for evaluating the permeability of the intestinal wall.
Leaky Gut Syndrome is a condition in which the integrity of the intestinal lining is compromised, resulting in microscopic holes allowing a variety of foreign substances to enter the blood stream.
The Leaky Gut Syndrome Test involves a urine sample following the ingestion of a sugar solution containing two non-toxic, sugars Lactulose and Mannitol. The presence of these sugars in your urine indicates that they have passed through the intestinal wall, into your bloodstream and excreted via your kidneys. The amount of sugars present in the urine indicates the severity of Leaky Gut Syndrome.
The results of the Leaky Gut Syndrome Test test accurately indicate the presence and intensity of Leaky Gut Syndrome.
The Leaky Gut Syndrome Test is suitable for anyone 14 years or older.
The Leaky Gut Syndrome Test may benefit the following conditions:
Acne ADD/ADHD Allergies Arthritis Autism Coeliac Disease Colitis Crohn's Disease Eczema Food Sensitivities Inflammatory Bowel Disease Irritable Bowel Syndrome Psoriasis Pyroluria
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Leaky Gut Syndrome Test Kit Inclusions
- All the equipment required to complete the Leaky Gut Syndrome Test.
- A full set of instructions.
- Return Post delivery to our laboratory (for Australian Customers Only). All other countries will need to send their Leaky Gut Syndrome Test sample back to our laboratory via their own country's express postal delivery services.
Collecting Your Leaky Gut Syndrome Test Sample - Overview
- Your test kit will include full instructions on how to collect your sample for testing.
- Before starting, please read the entire Leaky Gut Syndrome Test instructions.
- The Leaky Gut Syndrome Test is an easy 'do at home' test.
- Post in mail as per Leaky Gut Syndrome Test instructions.
- Please note that any test sample sent back to Australia via an international courier service (i.e. FedEx, DHL) will be charged an additional $100 by Australians Customs. To avoid this fee we suggest sending all tests back to Australia via your country's express postal service and label the customs form as 'Health Test Kit'.