MediHerb Gluco Support Complex Tablets
MediHerb Gluco Support Complex contains Gymnema which jas is traditionally been used to help maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
MediHerb Gluco Support Complex May Assist With
- Traditionally used to help maintain normal/healthy blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Gymnema has been traditionally used to help reduce sweet cravings and decrease appetite.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Gluco Support Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Gluco Support Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Gluco Support Complex per Tablet
Chromic chloride 1.07 mg Chromium nicotinate 117 mcg Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) 3.2 g Zinc gluconate 114.85 mg Magnesium phosphate 106.49 mg Manganese amino acid chelate 20 mg Selenomethionine 19.87 mcg Nicotinamide 50 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg Nicotinic acid 20 mg Calcium pantothenate 100 mg Cyanocobalamin 150 mcg
MediHerb Gluco Support Complex Excipients
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, hypromellose, macrogol 400, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose and povidone
MediHerb Gluco Support Complex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet only 2-3 times daily with meals.
Do not exceed this recommended dosage.
MediHerb Gluco Support Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Gluco Support if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Stopped if tingling, burning or numbness is experienced.
- Particular care should be exercised where the patient is taking insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs.If taking tetracycline, quinolone or fluoroquinolone antibiotics, or bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), separate doses by at least two hours.
- Discontinue MediHerb Gluco Support at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Gluco Support please contact your health care professional.