MediHerb Rehmannia Complex Tablets
MediHerb Rehmannia complex contains herbs used traditionally for the relief of inflamed joints and skin.
MediHerb Rehmannia Complex May Assist With
- May help reduce joint inflammation and swelling, and increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Symptomatic relief of migraine.
- Bupleurum has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a liver tonic.
- Several of the herbs in this formula have been used traditionally for the relief of skin conditions such as eczema, urticaria and inflamed skin.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Rehmannia Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Rehmannia Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Rehmannia Complex per Tablet
Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) 300mg Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) 700mg Hemidesmus indicus (Hemidesmus) 500mg Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) 165mg
MediHerb Rehmannia Complex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children under 12 years: 1 tablet 1-3 times daily.
MediHerb Rehmannia Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Rehmannia Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.