MediHerb Saligesic Tablets
MediHerb Saligesic contains white willow, which has been traditionally used to reduce pain and inflammation.
MediHerb Saligesic May Assist With
- Temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis and mild rheumatoid arthritis.
- Symptomatic relief of musculoskeletal low back pain.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Saligesic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Saligesic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Saligesic per Tablet
Salix purpurea (Willow) 8g
MediHerb Saligesic Dosage:
Adults: 1-2 tablets twice daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1/2 -1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Saligesic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Willow Bark is contraindicated in those with allergy or sensitivity to salicylates and is also contraindicated in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase-deficient patients (in this condition salicylic acid causes haemolytic anaemia).
- Use with caution during pregnancy and if taking warfarin.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with please contact your health care professional.