MediHerb Siberian Ginseng Tablets
MediHerb Siberian Ginseng is used in traditional Chinese medicine to reinforce qi and calm the nerves and later popularised by Russian scientists for its use as a tonic and adaptogen.
MediHerb Siberian Ginseng May Assist With
- May enhance the body’s resistance to stress, provide support when fatigued and improve general well-being.
- May provide support as capacity for work and concentration declines.
- To help relieve the stress of study or work.
- Supports immune function.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Siberian Ginseng, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Siberian Ginseng and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Siberian Ginseng per Tablet
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) 1.25g
MediHerb Siberian Ginseng Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-3 times daily.
MediHerb Siberian Ginseng - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.