Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 60 Capsules
Medlab BifidoBioti is a scientifically formulated combination of bifidobacteria species to support the health and function of the intestinal microbiome.
Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 May Assist With
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Bifidobacteria have been shown to inhibit the adherence of enterotoxigenic E. coli, enteropathogenic E. coli, and C. difficile to intestinal epithelial cells.
- Bifidobacteria species may reduce gastrointestinal side effects of antibiotics.
- Disturbances in the gut microbiota have been linked to the pathophysiology of IBS. Bifidobacterium species have been shown to be decreased in the microbiota of people with IBS compared with healthy controls.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 Ingredients per Capsule
Bifidobacterium longum subsp. Infantis (Med 14) 15 billion CFU* Bifidobacterium longum (Med 15) 5 billion CFU* Bifidobacterium bifidum (Med 11) 5 billion CFU* *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 Excipients:
Cellulose, Silica and Magnesium stearate.
Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- As Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 contains probiotic strains, taking antibiotics along with probiotics can reduce the effectiveness. To avoid this interaction, take Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab BifidoBiotic 50, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab BifidoBiotic 50 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.