Medlab BioticNatal Capsules
Medlab BioticNatal™ is formulated according to current scientific evidence that demonstrates the vital role of the gastrointestinal (GIT) microbiome on the health and development of newborn infants. Medlab BioticNatal™ is intended for both the pregnant and breastfeeding mother aiding to support and maintain the integrity and function of her own GIT and her immune system. Medlab BioticNatal may also be indicated to provide support for breast milk colonisation of beneficial bacterial species that can be transferred to the breastfed infant.
Medlab BioticNatal May Assist With
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- May assist in the management of allergies.
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea.
- May assist in the management of eczema.
- Aids digestion.
- Treatment of mild digestive disorders.
- May help to mature and maintain healthy immune function.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab BioticNatal Ingredients per Capsule
Bifidobacterium infantis (Med 14) 2 billion Bifidobacterium longum (Med 15) 2 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26) 2 billion Streptococcus thermophilus (Med 51) 2 billion Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41) 2 billion Lactoferrin 100 mg Total 10 billion CFU* *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab BioticNatal Excipients:
Cellulose-microcrystalline, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
Medlab BioticNatal - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab BioticNatal if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3 - 6 years or 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults, seek medical advice.
- Medlab BioticNatal is derived from cows milk.
- Medlab BioticNatal is well tolerated during pregnancy.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort may occur but are temporary.
- Antibiotics will reduce the efficacy of Medlab BioticNatal. If taking antibiotics, take 2 hours away from probiotics.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab BioticNatal please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab BioticNatal, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab BioticNatal and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.