Medlab FASTBlend is a high-quality whey protein powder that provides a healthy and convenient way to boost protein intake.
Medlab FASTBlend is a source of calcium and magnesium which are necessary for normal nerve, muscle function and bone structure.
Medlab FASTBlend May Assist With
- Supports muscle recovery after exercise
- May assist in preventing age-related decline in muscle mass
- Suitable as a meal replacement in conjunction with a weight management program.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Medlab FASTBlend Ingredients per 37.4g scoop
|Fat, total (g)
|- Saturated (g)
|- Sugars (g)
|Dietary Fibre Total (g)
||181 mcg RE
Medlab FASTBlend Ingredients:
Dairy blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrosylate, soy lecithin) Xylitol, Flavours (French Vanilla, Vanilla Ice Cream) Xanthan gum, Calcium (Calcium carbonate), Magnesium (Magnesium carbonate, Magnesium oxide), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid ), Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Ascetate, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) Zinc (Zinc acetate), Stevia glycosides, Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Thiamine hydrochloride)Vitamin B1 (Riboflavin), Manganese (Manganese sulfate), Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), Copper (Copper citrate), Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmiate, & Betacarotene) Molybdenum (Molybdenum Yeast) Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Vitamin H (Biotin) Chromium (Chromium picolinate), Selenium (Selenomethionine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanncobalamin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Medlab FASTBlend Contains: Dairy protein and soy lecithin.
Medlab FASTBlend - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab FASTBlend if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab FASTBlend should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- Medlab FASTBlend is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Medlab FASTBlend contains phenylalanine
- Medlab FASTBlend contains xylitol. Excess consumption may cause laxative effect
- High protein diets increase the body’s need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake when using Medlab FASTBlend.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab FASTBlend please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab FASTBlend, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab FASTBlend and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.