Medlab W8Biotic is scientifically formulated to support lean body mass, weight management and maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
Medlab W8Biotic Resistant Starch that may help to increase satiety and assist with weight management. Medlab W8Bioti contains Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus paracasei that naturally synthesise alpha-hydroxy isocaproic acid from leucine, which is indicated to support lean muscle mass in healthy individuals.
Medlab W8Biotic May Assist With
- May assist weight loss by suppression of appetite.
- Support healthy energy levels.
- Assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose balance in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- May help to indicated to increase lean muscle mass.
Product Size: 350g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Medlab W8Biotic Ingredients per 25g (1 scoop)
|Hi-Maize Resistant Starch
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Med 25)
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Med 24)
Medlab W8Biotic Excipients:
Lemon lime flavour, Malic acid, Stevia, Silica and Thaumatin.
Medlab W8Biotic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab W8Biotic may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- Antibiotics may interfere with Medlab W8Biotic.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab W8Biotic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab W8Biotic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.