Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules are a fat soluble phospholipid that is a key building block of cellular membranes, particularly that of neurons.
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine May Assist With
- Assist in maintaining healthy memory and cognition.
- Phosphatidylserine is a key building block of nerve cell membranes.
- Matches a clinically trialled dose.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
The active ingredients in Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Ingredients per Capsule
Lecithin liquid - Soy phosphatidylserine-enriched soy 500mg Equiv. soy phosphatidylserine 100mg
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Free from artificial colours and flavours.
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.