Metagenics Pure Opti Powder contains undenatured whey protein concentrate that is prepared through a multi-step ultrafiltration process, controlling the temperature and pH to prevent important proteins (immunoglobulin and glycomacropeptides) from denaturing.
Metagenics Pure Opti May Assist With
- Easily digested, low reactive protein source.
- Contains bioactive, undenatured whey protein concentrate.
- Contains immunoglobulins.
Product Size: 415g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics Pure Opti Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Pure Opti Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Pure Opti Powder Ingredients
Undenatured whey protein concentrate (37%), Maize maltodextrin, Fructose, Medium chain triglyceride oil (3%), Conjugated linoleic acid (2.5%), Minerals (Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag® - Magnesium bisglycinate), Calcium amino acid chelate, Chromium nicotinate, Selenomethionine), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Vanilla flavour (Nature identical). Formulated supplementary sports food.
Metagenics Pure Opti Powder is free from eggs, nuts, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics Pure Opti Powder is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Pure Opti - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Pure Opti Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics Pure Opti Powder is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Pure Opti Powder please contact your health care professional.